Obama Planning Amnisty By Executive Order??

While this will burst your bubble, the "Dream Act" legislation that defines these groups and offers protection is a joint piece of legislation between both sides of the aisle.

My bubble is fine.. I don't always agree with the right...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just not as easily fooled as some folks.... Can you imagine the rush at the border if ANY kind amnesty for illegals is allowed?? And explain how the measure will "foster economic growth"

You're not paying attention which gives you the false sense of security that you're not "easily fooled." If the amnesty offered is the "Dream Act" its only going to be for those who a)are already here and b)meet certain criteria.

As to your question I'd suppose the thinking goes like this. If we take illegals and put them through some process to make them legal we can then collect taxes from them which we are not doing today.

The "Dream Act" was around long before Obama. I was familiar with kids in TruBlu's school that should have seen the benefits of the dream act as far back as 2006.

This is why I always ask, in these threads, what do we do with the "illegals" that were two years old when their parents brought them here illegally? Do we expect them to walk back across the border, to a country that they don't remember, on their 18th birthday?

You're not paying attention which gives you the false sense of security that you're not "easily fooled." If the amnesty offered is the "Dream Act" its only going to be for those who a)are already here and b)meet certain criteria.

As to your question I'd suppose the thinking goes like this. If we take illegals and put them through some process to make them legal we can then collect taxes from them which we are not doing today.

:thumb:

And what about the millions that will choose the entitlement path?? And is allowing one group of illegals but not another group of illegals amnesty discrimination??

This is why I always ask, in these threads, what do we do with the "illegals" that were two years old when their parents brought them here illegally? Do we expect them to walk back across the border, to a country that they don't remember, on their 18th birthday?
What do you suggest??

And what about the millions that will choose the entitlement path?? And is allowing one group of illegals but not another group of illegals amnesty discrimination??

You said we'd have people storming the borders if we offer amnesty to any group. I pointed out your flawed thinking.

There is NO chance EVERY illegal is being deported. Heck, businesses thrive off of the cheap labor in many cases.

The challenge is to find an acceptable compromise.

What do you suggest??

I'll tell you what I suggest. Enforce the law! Plain and simple. Find some way of flushing the law breakers out and deport them. Over 70% of Americans approve of deporting illegals so I don't understand what the problem is. :idunno:

If an overwhelming majority of illegals were undocumented republicans instead of undocumented democrats, the Obama admin would feel the same way I do.

I'll tell you what I suggest. Enforce the law! Plain and simple. Find some way of flushing the law breakers out and deport them. Over 70% of Americans approve of deporting illegals so I don't understand what the problem is. :idunno:

If an overwhelming majority of illegals were undocumented republicans instead of undocumented democrats, the Obama admin would feel the same way I do.

The Dems think they know better than us poor ignorant peasants...............

You said we'd have people storming the borders if we offer amnesty to any group. I pointed out your flawed thinking.

There is NO chance EVERY illegal is being deported. Heck, businesses thrive off of the cheap labor in many cases.

The challenge is to find an acceptable compromise.

What flawed thinking?? If you don't think more illegals will pour over the border if amnesty is offered you are dreaming... Who can decide which ones where already here and which ones were not... THINK about it... And once they are 'legal' they can demand higher wages...:rolleyes: Edited by cammando

Typical response.. No substance, just attacks... Do you ever have an original thought or idea? Or do you just stick to the left's playbook? Any thoughts on the actual thread subject?
Asking a question is an attack?

You made a statement about your positions ... I asked you for an example.

That constitutes an attack?