Murray 2010

Ram

Know that Murray had a real strong team last year with all they have coming back could be the year they get Fort Campbell.

The first and only scrimmage of the year will be against hop town and Lone oak....So we will see early on how strong they will actually be...My guess is pretty darn strong...

Has Murray beefed up their schedule? with such a strong returning group they should and would not have to look far as Mayfield, LO and PT all look to be as good or better than last year and they are all nearby. Murray should be tough that is forsure

Know that Murray had a real strong team last year with all they have coming back could be the year they get Fort Campbell.

I don't think many would be surprised to see a Murray vs Fort Campbell re-match in the Regional Championship.

Has Murray beefed up their schedule? with such a strong returning group they should and would not have to look far as Mayfield, LO and PT all look to be as good or better than last year and they are all nearby. Murray should be tough that is forsure

I believe this is the second year of a two year game contract for most teams and unless another team dropped off of Murray's schedule it is pretty much the reverse of last year's.

• 4 months later...