Simon Kenton Basketball Camp June 1-3

June 1st - June 3rd. Main = Sk Main Gym, AUX = SK AUX Gym, TWEN = Twenhofel Middle, Summit = Summit View Middle School.

June 1, 2010

TIME MAIN AUX TWEN

4:00 Boone Dixie Scott Holmes Beechwood Conner

5:20 Newport Cov Cath Gallatin Calvary Beechwood Lloyd

6:40 SK Holmes Scott Boone Dixie Conner

8:00 SK Cov Cath Calvary Lloyd Gallatin Newport

June 2, 2010

TIME MAIN AUX TWEN SUMMIT

4:00 SK Beechwood Conner Lloyd Scott Ryle Dixie Calvary

5:20 Gallatin Cov Cath Beechwood Newport Owen Cooper Dixie Holmes

6:40 SK Calvary Scott Conner Ryle Lloyd

8:00 Newport Cooper Cov Cath Owen Gallatin Holmes

June 3, 2010

TIME MAIN AUX TWEN

4:00 SK Scott Calvary Cooper Lloyd Newport

5:20 Dixie Ryle Owen Holmes Gallatin Lloyd

6:40 SK Boone Calvary Newport Cooper Scott

8:00 Holmes Boone Gallatin Dixie Owen Ryle

What are we expecting to see from some of these teams tomorrow?

I hope this will give us an idea of what to expect in another great upcoming season of Kentucky high school basketball! Don't know about you, but I can't wait.

Edited by gold sunrise
Fixing quote

Conner beat Beechwood pretty easy in their first game winning by high 20's. Their second game was against Dixie and this game was back and forth until Conner pulled away late and won by 12. For Conner, Jacob Flesch and Tyler Hodges were the leaders. They got good play from Cody Huff and Carter Burns also. Beechwood has Tyler Fangman and that is about it right now. Trammel, Hatton, and Stansburry ran the show for Dixie. Trammel looks really solid. He will be a huge help this coming year. Dixie was without Zeke Pike and Conner was missing Jordan Liechty and Clay Robinson that I know of.

Who did GC beat?

Won against Calvalry and Newport on Tuesday. Beat Newcath and lost in overtime against Holmes tonight. Gallatin only had 6 players when they went against Holmes which had I think had around 14 kids playing. The lead in that game went back and forth the entire game. Good game.

How did GC's scorer do? I can't remember his last name Travis something? I saw him play in the All 'A' against Walton and boy can the kid shoot. He was hitting shots from 2 - 3 big steps behind the line with ease.

He did what a good point guard is supposed to do, lead his team, make things happen and score.

Won against Calvalry and Newport on Tuesday. Beat Newcath and lost in overtime against Holmes tonight. Gallatin only had 6 players when they went against Holmes which had I think had around 14 kids playing. The lead in that game went back and forth the entire game. Good game.

Thats impressive that they beat NCC, was Geisler playing? He is a very strong big man.