Harrison County 6 George Rogers Clark 3

Robert Bell pitched for Clark while Ryan Durbin got the win for the Breds. Just curious as to why Clark would throw there best pitcher against them in the regular season if they plan on seeing them again in the region.

Robert Bell pitched for Clark while Ryan Durbin got the win for the Breds. Just curious as to why Clark would throw there best pitcher against them in the regular season if they plan on seeing them again in the region.

I'm not so sure Bell is considered GRC's #1. I would think Withrow or Jackson would be their #1 or #2 and Bell their #3. I'm basing this on big game’s that these kids have pitched through out the year.

Game changed early in the 2nd inning when Mac got his way after crying about a call. Next batter up got a hit and Harrison scored the first run of the game. The inning had already switched and both teams flip flopped on/off the field and Mac got the play reversed. It's a shame these umpires are afraid of a coach like Mac.

GRC started all seniors so abunch of players were out of place for the first three innings.

As stated above, Bell is not considered GRC's #1 pitcher.

Game changed early in the 2nd inning when Mac got his way after crying about a call. Next batter up got a hit and Harrison scored the first run of the game. The inning had already switched and both teams flip flopped on/off the field and Mac got the play reversed. It's a shame these umpires are afraid of a coach like Mac.

GRC started all seniors so abunch of players were out of place for the first three innings.

What was the call and what was the explanation for reversing it?

What was the call and what was the explanation for reversing it?

I believe the first base coach for Harrison said the first basemen pulled off the bag on a throw to first. He was ruled out. Mac went to the home plate umpire first and he said don't talk to me basically. Went to first base ump and talked and the two umps finally got together and reversed the call. This had taken place over about a 5 minute span. GRC's players were already off the field and getting ready to bat and the home plate umpire had already wiped off the plate like they do in between innings. Call reversed and GRC was made to take the field again. Next at bat the hitter got a hit and the first run scored in the game.

I believe the first base coach for Harrison said the first basemen pulled off the bag on a throw to first. He was ruled out. Mac went to the home plate umpire first and he said don't talk to me basically. Went to first base ump and talked and the two umps finally got together and reversed the call. This had taken place over about a 5 minute span. GRC's players were already off the field and getting ready to bat and the home plate umpire had already wiped off the plate like they do in between innings. Call reversed and GRC was made to take the field again. Next at bat the hitter got a hit and the first run scored in the game.

Ouch. Some coaches just have that effect.

Never been a fan of his tactics honestly... and as of now I could care less. Just observing. He does win though...

Who was the team/coach that caused the catcher interference in the regional final a few years ago again???