List your PG, SG and SF and then select your PF

A position that is more about doing the dirty work than it is putting up huge numbers on most teams.

If you went with high flying, scoring machines in your first selections, who is going to muscle up on defense down low, grab you the rebounds and control the inside part of the court.

I have:

D Williams

Kobe

LeBron

and for the PF, i'll take....Chris Bosh.

This was the toughest decision for me so far and has also made me change my PG. Lol. Bosh is very young and had 24 and 10 last year. Now, my team looks like this.

RONDO

Kobe

Prince James

Bosh

I just like Rondo's game with this group better. He could average 14 assists a game through a season.

PG Rondo

SG LeBron

SF Durant

PF Noah

I am going with the tenacity, ruggedness, smarts, hustle of Noah at the 4. Great guy to defend, run the middle on the break, pick and roll for my scorers. I love what Noah brings to the game to help the team and defer offensively to those I have picked to be my scorers.

PG Rondo

SG LeBron

SF Durant

PF Noah

I am going with the tenacity, ruggedness, smarts, hustle of Noah at the 4. Great guy to defend, run the middle on the break, pick and roll for my scorers. I love what Noah brings to the game to help the team and defer offensively to those I have picked to be my scorers.

I gave SERIOUS thought to Noah. The Florida thing got me.

If there's no salary cap I'll take Melo. I've always felt like he could have been a PF had he played in a different era. With LeBron I think they could make up for the lack of height with good rebounding.

If I have to have it fit the salary cap, I'll take my boy Lamarcus Aldridge. He needs to hit the weights, but I think he could be a very old school type PF with my team of DWill, Curry and LeBron, and has a nice shot out to about 15-18 feet.

If there's no salary cap I'll take Melo. I've always felt like he could have been a PF had he played in a different era. With LeBron I think they could make up for the lack of height with good rebounding.

If I have to have it fit the salary cap, I'll take my boy Lamarcus Aldridge. He needs to hit the weights, but I think he could be a very old school type PF with my team of DWill, Curry and LeBron, and has a nice shot out to about 15-18 feet.

Melo plays no defense and I am not convinced he can control the boards like a 4 needs to do.