Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Recievers in Jefferson County?

Featured Replies

Jefferson County Schools seem to have some very good Junior and Senior Recievers for next year. I was wondering who you guys think will be on top at the end of the season

Haven't seen him in action but Quick from Trinity must be pretty goo since he started as a frosh.

  • Author

Yes. Trinity always has good wideouts. Im looking forward to seeing him play next year

Parker from Ballard and McMurry of St.X are the top 2.

I think McMurry is a better RB than WR! Parker is a no-brainer!

He may be in HS but he has great hands and will play receiver at the next level.

I haven't seen him on the gridiron, but from the size and athleticism I see from Ballard's DeVante Parker on the basketball court, he looks to be a great receiver prospect.

I think Daylen Hall will be used some at reciever this year for the Tigers, keep an eye on him.

Scout.com has Parker listed as the #23 WR in the country in next year's senior class. No disrespect to the other fine young men mentioned here, but Parker is cleary the best WR in the county.

I agree that Daylen Hall might be a threat at receiver for St. X. next year with his outstanding speed. Really would like to see him run the "Wildcat" spread offense too.

I will say it again Parker and McMurry are 1 & 2. Parker has a good shot at Mr.Football best I saw last year.

Jerrell Moore from Fern Creek

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.