Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer Baseball

Featured Replies

  • Author
The website for KBC is kentuckybaseballclub.com. The Louisville Baseball Club also has a website: louisvillebaseballclub.com. I'm pretty sure that the Morse Mustangs have a website but not sure what it is. Heard there was a Northern Kentucky kid playing for them. Do the Louisville Hitmen or the Western Ky Dirtbags have a website?

 

Tim Barnhorst from Dixie Heights is playing for the Morse Mustangs this summer I believe.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Asher and Plageman from Lloyd and Brilz from Beechwood are also on the Bluegrass Lions 16U. Does anyone have their complete roster?

 

No I dont but I do know alot of the kids that are on the team.

 

Conner East Dixie Heights

Cody York Dixie Heights

Ryan Sexton Dixie Heights

Derak Brilz Beechwood

Doug Teegarden Boone County

Brady AsherLloyd

Josh Berger Simon Kenton

Tyler PlagemanLloyd

Embs (Not sure of his first name) Bishop Brossart

 

This looks like a very very very good young team.

Tim Barnhorst from Dixie Heights is playing for the Morse Mustangs this summer I believe.

 

What position does he play? What kind of player?

No I dont but I do know alot of the kids that are on the team.

 

Conner East Dixie Heights

Cody York Dixie Heights

Ryan Sexton Dixie Heights

Derak Brilz Beechwood

Doug Teegarden Boone County

Brady AsherLloyd

Josh Berger Simon Kenton

Tyler PlagemanLloyd

Embs (Not sure of his first name) Bishop Brossart

 

This looks like a very very very good young team.

 

They look good, but not very, very, very good.

They look good, but not very, very, very good.

I would take them over the U-16 Colonels any day, with teegarden and Embs there nobody on the Colonels who could play with them both are getting look's from scouts.

I would take them over the U-16 Colonels any day, with teegarden and Embs there nobody on the Colonels who could play with them both are getting look's from scouts.

 

Are you kidding me? Arnzen. lankheit, maile? I seem to remember Arnzen beating Boone in his first varsity start. Arnzen was on the team last year, and I seem to remember scouts from UC, UK, and dayton at several games.

Why because there's no CCH kids on it?

 

I never said they woouldn't be good, I just said not "very very very good." I've seen all of the kids on this list play, and I don't see very, very, very good comming out of over half of that list.

Edited by NKYSportsNut

Are you kidding me? Arnzen. lankheit, maile? I seem to remember Arnzen beating Boone in his first varsity start. Arnzen was on the team last year, and I seem to remember scouts from UC, UK, and dayton at several games.

 

I believe Fagel started the game against Boone. Arnzen got the win after closing last 3 inns.:ohbrother:

I believe Fagel started the game against Boone. Arnzen got the win after closing last 3 inns.:ohbrother:

 

I didn't say he started. I said he obviously can "play" with whom ever. He showed this by shutting down one of/ if not the best hitting teams in the 9th region for 3 innings. (with 2k's i believe)

bluegrass lions 16u roster

 

Beechwood Darrick Brilz

Beechwood Cody Gohs

Beechwood Patrick Hyde

Beechwood Taylor Smith

Boone Doug Teegarden

Boone Chase Stanley

Cov Cath Brian Fagel

Dixie Conner East

Dixie Ryan Sexton

Dixie Paul Wigger

Dixie Cody York

Lloyd Brady Asher

Lloyd Tyler Plageman

Simon Josh Berger

Simon Tyler Wilke

Are you kidding me? Arnzen. lankheit, maile? I seem to remember Arnzen beating Boone in his first varsity start. Arnzen was on the team last year, and I seem to remember scouts from UC, UK, and dayton at several games.

 

I believe you said 'start'. I can only go on what you write not on what you in your mind intended to write.:lol:

Come on Spartan we all know that if you do not play for CovCath you can not play baseball at all, that jv team would beat everybody and the summer team would beat all the u-18 teams.

What position does he play? What kind of player?

 

Tim is a player that can catch, pitch, and play first base. He is a pretty solid defensive catcher with an above average arm. From the mound he can bring the ball (not sure of MPH and I don't want to speculate) with above average off speed. Haven't seen much of him at 1B so I can grade him there.

U-14 Bluegrass Braves

 

Chris Setser,1B OF P, Cooper

Hunter Dunn,3B SS P, Cooper

Jake Bertke,C 2B, Beechwood

Reed Spata,SS P, Scott

Trevor Booth,2B, Beechwood

Blake Shumann,OF P, Beechwood

Tyler Smith, 1B P OF, Simon Kenton

Andrew Mcwhorter,IF OF P, Conner

Andrew Johnson,IF OF P, Boone County

Trey Ganns,OF P, Boone County

Comeron Ross,IF OF C P, Conner

Trey Martin,IF OF C P, Ryle

Blake Hart, CF IF P, Conner

Tyler Johnson, IF OF P, Simon Kenton

Tyler Wagoner, IF OF P, NA

 

 

Bluegrass Braves website

http://bluegrassbraves.com/Roster.htm

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.