Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County 2010

Featured Replies

What does Bell County need to do to improve in 2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word describes Bell this year. LOADED

Pre season top two IMO. Argument can be made for #1. Going to be several good teams in that Region.

One word describes Bell this year. LOADED

 

I will have to agree with you. The will have to replace a few key players. Bell never rebuilds they reload.

Dist. 7 4A will have 3 top ten teams in it , this year. Bell Will be the best in this region and #1 Team in the State. Love to watch them play unless playing aganist them.:dancingpa

One word describes Bell this year. LOADED
:thumb:

Bell County is easily one of three pre-season favorites in 4A, along with Boyle County and Lone Oak. Neither of these teams will miss a beat. I can't wait for a great season of football. I hope to see the Bobcats play this season, semi-finals perhaps? :D

Bell County is easily one of three pre-season favorites in 4A, along with Boyle County and Lone Oak. Neither of these teams will miss a beat. I can't wait for a great season of football. I hope to see the Bobcats play this season, semi-finals perhaps? :D

 

Me too at Log Mountain.

Me too at Log Mountain.

 

I sure hope so. I had a great time there. You guys have great fans! :thumb:

I sure hope so. I had a great time there. You guys have great fans! :thumb:

 

I agree hope to see you there.

Dont count out Knox though. Who will be coaching in the place the guy who went to M-Boro?

Dont count out Knox though. Who will be coaching in the place the guy who went to M-Boro?

 

Won't count out Knox but I don't see them beating Bell next season. Good question who will replace Frazier. Don't know as of right now. I haven't heard of any names.

Bell County will have a great team next year. They work so hard year around and the coaching staff does a such an excellent job working with the kids and getting them to improve. I'm very excited to see what this team can do.

Bell County will have a great team next year. They work so hard year around and the coaching staff does a such an excellent job working with the kids and getting them to improve. I'm very excited to see what this team can do.

 

:thumb:So am I.

Do they play Alcola this year?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.