Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Been playing cards all day, so first chance to post my plays: Only game left that hasn't started, Portland under 192.5.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

In case anybody cares: Bernard Hopkins will beat Roy Jones rather easily tonight, even if it goes the distance.

These are late but I seem to be doing OK. MSU +1 (loss) under 125 (win), Duke -2.5 (winning), over 131, (looking good).

  • Author

Sacremento went cold second half to get me the win on the under!:dancingpa

Finally baseball starts this week. I am beyond excited. Bad timing for me though as I just bought a house and I won't have must time but I am going to do what I can to research and post some pics. Most MLB systems don't start for a few weeks. I had a lot of luck betting MLB series last year so I will be on that a lot this year.

  • Author

Just like I posted Hopkins killed Jones by 7, 9, 11 on all the three judges' cards.

HT keep up the good fight, bad as I hate to say it the cards seem to be a good play on opening day, as Haraang is struggling?

^ I have been thinking that for a few days already. Just waiting to check on the line.

Should be an easy Cards win as much I don't want that to happen.

Won big both basketball yesterday. So aggrevated w myself planned to bet big on Hopkins and forgot about it. What was the line on it? Hard to bet against the Reds opening day but it would be a big upset to beat Carpenter. I like Philly Mon too w Halladay vs Wash. I'm going to throw some on Butler too. +6.5 but I'm tempted to play ml with it being +295. Will be a HUGE home crowd for Butler.

I like ther Brewers -125 tomorrow and Giants Astros over 7.5 and Giants -125 and Toronto +125

  • Author

I'm playing Yanks/Sox over 9 and as bad as I hate to say it (because I don't want people to know I've ever bet on women's hoops) , I think UCONN women kill Baylor and cover the 24.5. Not for sure about tomorrow yet, but playing the dirty birds over Haraang, as bad as I hate to.

  • Author

I was embarrassed enough to bet a women's NCAA game, so let us know if you win the totals, as I have no clue what they are.

Yanks/Sox over looking OK.

  • Author

Over in baseball game covered easy, but I deserved to lose the UConn game.

I played the following baseball games this morning: St. Louis big, Phillies big, and Seattle big. I also played a small play on the Mets.

I played these games today.

 

St. Louis- WIN

Phillies- WIN

Pirates

Braves

Rockies

Rockies vs. Brewers OVER

White Sox- WIN

 

 

I played all small bets because I was on the go and didn't have enough time to go through each one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.