Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

But Todd Coffey relieves him and shuts them down for a while as Milwaukee takes the lead, that guy owes me alot more than this!:clap:

 

Same here Coffey has cost me a few games in his Reds days so he owed me that. :lol:

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brew Crew starts they day off right.... Not for the night caps

 

Reds

Red Sox

Royals/Tigers Under

Dodgers

I took:

Giants, Cards, Braves, Philly and Dodgers. 4-0 right now.

Alright I'm gonna try the Reds and Dodgers again today.

  • Author

Jorge De La Rosa and the Rockies this afternoon.

  • Author

Rockies win easily yesterday. For Saturday action in baseball: Reds, Marlins, Sea under and Phils over.

I had a great day without posting my picks so I might not be posting anything till I lose. :lol:

  • Author

I did OK yesterday as well, but was playing poker and forgot to post. Today I got the BoSox, Dodgers and Det. under.

Went 2-1 yesterday and hit on SD who was +150. Still not posting picks till I lose. :D

  • Author

Dodgers blew it today after having the early lead. I played the Dirty Birds tonight and also read some neat ref stats on the Heat/Knicks game tonight, so I played Miami.

I went 2-1 and thinking about some action on the Cards game.

  • Author

I take it you are still winning?

^ Yeah I went 2-1 again yesterday. I will go ahead and post something today though. I am taking the angels +180 thats a ton a value and the Tigers. Those are the early games. I will see how they go first.

Pettitte has an ERA of 7.60 Vs the Angels the last 3 years. As a team they have hit over .300 off him. I think the Over might be a good play as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.