Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I also made plays on:

 

Diamondbacks

Twins

Seattle

San Fransisco

 

Did all single bets, and made a 4-team parlay (risked $2 to win $27) need to get all 4 right though.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I won BIG on the Cards today, played King Felix and the M's and also Duke.

Good start TBW!!

 

I am taking Houston, Oakland, Tampa Bay RL, and The Brewers.

Had a really big opening day:

Cards, Giants, Philly made it 3-0 on opening day and won a lot on Butler.

TOOK THE Astros & the over tonight against Barry Zito...

 

Wow the Astros really are that bad I guess. Can't even get any runs off Barry. :irked:

  • Author

Very small play on the afternoon action on my old blackjack buddy Doug Davis and the Brew Crew.

^ I was going to take that as well. Probably taking the Dodgers, Phillies, Angels, Rays.

  • Author

I saw where Red Wings were only -130 at home vs. Columbus. Something has to be wrong with that line or somebody is hurt. They never win at Detroit and are banged up. I will do some more research to see what's up.

  • Author
Very small play on the afternoon action on my old blackjack buddy Doug Davis and the Brew Crew.

 

Doug Davis getting racked early!:madman:

  • Author
Doug Davis getting racked early!:madman:

 

But Todd Coffey relieves him and shuts them down for a while as Milwaukee takes the lead, that guy owes me alot more than this!:clap:

  • Author
I saw where Red Wings were only -130 at home vs. Columbus. Something has to be wrong with that line or somebody is hurt. They never win at Detroit and are banged up. I will do some more research to see what's up.

 

Columbus is like less than 25% at Detroit in their history and has 10 players on injury list to Red Wings 1, but Red Wing coach says he is going to make sure some starters get more rest than usual the rest of the week, but didn't say how much. So I will probably lay off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.