Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

Betus had a few draft wager options, but they were mostly matchups and first round or not. I took Golden Tate not in first round, but had to lay 3-1.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only ones I had a chance at was the number of offense and defense players taken in the first group. I passed on it.

Thinking about taking the Utah/Den game for the heck of it. Anybody leaning either way. Den +2.5 or Utah ml? Bored going to watch the game.

  • Author

TB/Tor under 8.5

Atl./Mets under 8.5

Minn./Tor. over 10

St.Louis ML

  • Author

Lots of games today, as I will be bored:

Rockies

Braves

Yanks over

Reds (system play)

Pitt under

Bos over

Cubs under

St. Louis

White Sox

  • Author

Seattle and King Felix tonight.

  • Author

No run support for King Felix.

  • Author

If they can't score off other KC starters, can they hit Grienke? I am betting against it and how can anybody bet on Harang? Carpeneter at home -120 is about as cheap as you will see that combo in a while. See give me KC, Hou and St. Louis.

I like the Reds Over and the Lakers tonight. Carp at -120 is almost to good to be true kinda scares me.

  • Author

I should have known Harang would finally look decent.

  • Author

Huge on Astros and medium on Padres.

I thouhgt briefly about Houston. I have won a ton on Oswalt vs the Reds but stayed away because Houston is terrible! They have an infield build from utility players.

  • Author

Padres saved me a little. I need to stick to cards. If rain comes like I heard Derby will be a total crap shoot.

  • Author

Anybody know where to find past Derby payouts?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.