Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby to Oregon?

Featured Replies

:ohbrother:

 

Nobody said he was perfect or the best coach ever. If you got that impression, then you obviously didn't actually read anything I have posted.

 

 

I was simply commenting on someone not having their facts straight.

 

I've actually read evertying anyone could possibly say about Tubby since I've been on this board. No point in reading it over and over.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am glad you are finally admitting the truth about Tubby. :DDon't tell me you don't hate Tubby and do not replay back because I am done with Tubby. :isurrender:

 

OK.

I like this move if does indeed go down, Tubby could eventually win the Pac 10, especially with Arizona and UCLA in the pits this season.

Something fishy going on at Oregon.

Oregon Dept of Justice is looking into the payment given to Bellotti to retire and move on to ESPN.

Tubby is working on an extension at Minnesota.

 

Just like Jamie Dixon did at Pitt and Izzo will likely do at Michigan State. Can't blame them at all.

 

The Memphis opening when Cal left got Pearl a big pay increase at UT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.