Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Signs 4-year Contract Extension

Featured Replies

Pitino-57

Coach K-63

Cal-51

Izzo-55

Roy Williams-59

 

Just to name a few to compare.

 

Like I said, I don't see him living out the contract. Still, a 3 yr contract ain't worth a lot.

Really? Wow, I hope he can make it. :lol:

Really? Wow, I hope he can make it. :lol:

 

I should probably choose a better word next time, considering I was just talking about his age and all...:ohbrother:

Let me get this straight: Rick Pitino is getting a raise and an extension?

 

Wow.

 

I missed this comment...

Then I saw it and laughed at it...

Now I'm ashamed of myself for laughing at it... :lol:

I missed this comment...

Then I saw it and laughed at it...

Now I'm ashamed of myself for laughing at it... :lol:

 

:dancingpa

Hmm... Seems kind of early for an extension...

 

SERIOUSLY doubt he makes it 7 more years.

 

I'm betting on the under!

There are a few videos on UofL's athletics website with Pitino/Jurich/Ramsey discussing the contract extension, I thought what Pitino had to say was interesting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.