Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The next head coach at Saint John's is....

Featured Replies

Lavin was clean.

 

Clean as a spicy latina............never mind...

That's what led to Jim Harrick's dismissal and gave way for Lavin to get the job... And then he later got busted for violations again @ Georgia before Felton took over.

 

As far as I know, Lavin was clean.

 

Jim Harrick had the easiest test I've ever seen at Georgia.

 

I remember the test being on a website somewhere. I swear to you, one of the questions was how many points is a 3 point shot worth.

 

And it was multiple choice!

Clean as a spicy latina............never mind...

 

:walk:

That's what led to Jim Harrick's dismissal and gave way for Lavin to get the job... And then he later got busted for violations again @ Georgia before Felton took over.

 

As far as I know, Lavin was clean.

 

I remember Harrick's screw-ups all too well. For some reason I thought Lavin got mixed up in something -- or at least suspicion of something that made it easier to let him go once he had a bad season. Not sure why I've got that thought in my head. :idunno:

Only one way to tell if a guy truly is a great recruiter. How hot is his wife...

 

maryannjarou1-266x6401.jpg

 

Yup. Great recruiter...

 

He has my vote.... :notworthy:

GT, your evaluation of recruiting skills are TOP notch!

 

That's why I get paid the medium bucks... :lol:

I hope he goes back to the slick-backed look.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.