Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2009-2010

Featured Replies

It's upsetting thinking about the fact that we'll never see Wall, Cousins, or Patterson ever play for US as a fan base for the Cats, ever again. They'll never be in a Kentucky uniform ever again. I'm like a lost puppy right now. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do..I don't like turning on Sportscenter, watching any basketball games, reading articles, threads, etc. It was too early for this team to leave. This was the most fun I've have IN MY LIFE watching one team. I don't want to see them go at all.

Edited by Blue Magic

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's upsetting thinking about the fact that we'll never see Wall, Cousins, or Patterson ever play for US as a fan base for the Cats, ever again. They'll never be in a Kentucky uniform ever again. I'm like a lost puppy right now. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do..I don't like turning on Sportscenter, watching any basketball games, reading articles, threads, etc. It was too early for this team to leave. This was the most fun I've have IN MY LIFE watching one team. I don't want to see them go at all.

 

Agree I hate watching Sportscenter right now. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

ESPN is banned from my house for a week to let the Kentucky scuttle settle.

 

I have basically done the same thing.

 

Coach Huggins came on today and turned the channel asap.

It's upsetting thinking about the fact that we'll never see Wall, Cousins, or Patterson ever play for US as a fan base for the Cats, ever again. They'll never be in a Kentucky uniform ever again. I'm like a lost puppy right now. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do..I don't like turning on Sportscenter, watching any basketball games, reading articles, threads, etc. It was too early for this team to leave. This was the most fun I've have IN MY LIFE watching one team. I don't want to see them go at all.

When Wall fouled out on Saturday that thought hit me a like a ton of bricks. I hate getting that attached to this stuff but after the last few years it was hard not to with these guys.

When Wall fouled out on Saturday that thought hit me a like a ton of bricks. I hate getting that attached to this stuff but after the last few years it was hard not to with these guys.

 

Me too :cry:

When Wall fouled out on Saturday that thought hit me a like a ton of bricks. I hate getting that attached to this stuff but after the last few years it was hard not to with these guys.

 

Me, too. I teared up and said a quiet thank you to John Wall. It was very hard knowing that was the last time I'd see him in a Kentucky uniform. I rarely watch NBA games, but I'm going to have to follow those guys in their pro careers. Even though they wouldn't know me if they ran over me in the street, I've got quite an emotional attachment to them.

When Wall fouled out on Saturday that thought hit me a like a ton of bricks. I hate getting that attached to this stuff but after the last few years it was hard not to with these guys.

 

I was thinking the same thing when Wall fouled out. Ever since Saturday night, I've had this feeling inside that I can't explain.

ESPN is banned from my house for a week to let the Kentucky scuttle settle.

 

I removed the TV from my bedroom so I'm not tempted to watch... Man I'm going to miss this team alot. And I NEVER would have thought at the beginning of the season that my favorite and the one I'll miss the most is Boogie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.