Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee/Michigan State updates

Featured Replies

I always and possilby unfairly labled him...he actually seems to be a pretty good person. I had the opportunity to meet him and he really impressed me. I just wish he would lose the headband.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

59-57 Michigan State 8 minutes to go.

  • Author

This may be the best game I've seen of the tourney. Xavier/K-state was good, but the officials are the ones that caused that overtime, with a terrible call at the end of regulation.

 

61-59 Michigan State. UT will shoot two free throws when timeout is over.

And there is the bad of Steven Pearl...

 

You got that right!!

  • Author

66-66 3:40 to go.

  • Author

69-68 Michigan State 2:05 left.

A State win will help with the healing and a UT win would be salt in the wound.

  • Author

69-69 Timeout Michigan State 11.2 seconds left. Hopson will have 1 more free throw.

  • Author

Tennessee fouls with 2 seconds left. Looks like a cheap foul to me.

  • Author

70-69. Michigan State.

If I was Izzo, I'd have them miss the free throw. 1.8 is not a long time off a miss.

  • Author
If I was Izzo, I'd have them miss the free throw. 1.8 is not a long time off a miss.

 

Don't want to miss too bad though. UT has airballed a couple Michigan State wouldn't want to miss that bad.

  • Author

Misses it on purpose and UT makes an incredibly smart play.

NOw TN can throw it to the rim and put in a 2 that would win it. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.