Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee/Michigan State updates

Featured Replies

37-33 Vols lead.

3:10 left int he first half.

 

This game has been played at a really high level so far. Very few turnovers.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

37-35.

  • Author

41-39 Vols at the half.

One of the best played games of the tourny. UT is absolutely on fire during the NCAA tourny. They look as good as anyone.

  • Author

45-40 VOLS 17:20 left.

Oh my goodness....I can't handle it if UT goes to the Final Four. The crap I'll have to hear over here will never end.

  • Author

50-48 15:30 minutes to go.

 

This is a great game I didn't think michigan State could keep this fast pace up.

50-48 15:30 minutes to go.

 

This is a great game I didn't think michigan State could keep this fast pace up.

 

I didn't think so either. Absolutely UT style and pace. I can't call JP "i'm not Tayshaun" Prince any more after this tournament. He has been really good.

  • Author
I didn't think so either. Absolutely UT style and pace. I can't call JP "i'm not Tayshaun" Prince any more after this tournament. He has been really good.

 

Ya he has, it's just amazing Big 10 teams are usually notorious for collapsing in these run and gun games.

Ya he has, it's just amazing Big 10 teams are usually notorious for collapsing in these run and gun games.

 

This one will go down to the wire I think. Foul trouble could get one of them I guess.

  • Author
This one will go down to the wire I think. Foul trouble could get one of them I guess.

 

Possibly. I think the arrests helped UT long term more than it hurt. If UT hadn't had that turmoil Steven Pearl would have never played, and he does come in and give them a good 10 minutes or so a game which allows UT to keep fresh legs.

Possibly. I think the arrests helped UT long term more than it hurt. If UT hadn't had that turmoil Steven Pearl would have never played, and he does come in and give them a good 10 minutes or so a game which allows UT to keep fresh legs.

 

I think so too. I think Chism really stepped up into the leadership role that Smith played and has done it much better. Pearl is exactly what they needed...he gives it all.

  • Author
I think so too. I think Chism really stepped up into the leadership role that Smith played and has done it much better. Pearl is exactly what they needed...he gives it all.

 

I'll be glad to see Chism gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.