Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To all contest participants

Featured Replies

I just wanted to congratulate all of the winners for the 2009-10 school season. It is a labor of love for me to do these. I hope everyone had a good time and I also hope that the errors made didn't cause too much trouble for anyone. If they did I truly want to apologize.

 

Mrs. nWo asked me every weekend if I had some contest to score. So she kept me on my toes! :D

 

Once again congrats to all of the winners and thanks to all who made this year's contests the best ever. :clap:

Thank you for all you do nWo. All the hours you spend on making the contest available to us. A big :thumb::thumb: for you my friend.

Thank you for all you do nWo. All the hours you spend on making the contest available to us. A big :thumb::thumb: for you my friend.

 

I second that!!! :thumb:

We appreciate it, and are not worthy.:notworthy:

Thanks for everything you do. :thumb:

  • Author

Thanks but it wasn't just me there were other members who helped. Now, I need to figure out how to win one of these things.

Thanks for everything! :thumb:

Thank you for everything you do. It is appreciated!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.