Corbin 88 Bell County 80 (4OT)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The charge call on Maden for Bell in the 4th OT was huge. That was Maden's 5th foul of the game. After that call Bell could not get any "O" going for them. HDE this had to be the best first round game in the history of 13th region basketball.

It was a great one. It may have been the best, but Cumberland beat Corbin in six overtimes in 1984. I was at EKU that year and remember seeing it in the newspaper the next morning. Strangely enough, Lewis Morris was a junior with the Redskins that year.

It was a great one. It may have been the best, but Cumberland beat Corbin in six overtimes in 1984. I was at EKU that year and remember seeing it in the newspaper the next morning. Strangely enough, Lewis Morris was a junior with the Redskins that year.

Lewis told me all about it. It will be in my story tomorrow. Pietrowski was also involved in a three overtime game as a player against Jackson. What year was that HDE?

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

How many points did Bo Roaden score in in his state tourney game against Knott? And I need to know what year that was. I think 1991.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13