Corbin 88 Bell County 80 (4OT)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that there is anyone in our region that can gaurd him. He is the best coach that I have seen on the floor in a long time. He had a great interview on TV last night also seems like a very good young man.

I have to say that I am starting to believe he is unguardable!!!!! I mean if u dont respect the kid he will shoot lights out and if you box and one him he is unselfish enough to give it up. I havent seen the kid force many shots this year at all. He is the best "coach" in the region!!!!! haha. If all the kids that play in the region had the heart and desire to win like this kid....... man what a region tourney we would get to see!!!!!!!!!!

Go Corbin :dancingpa :banana: :dancingpa

I've always called him Little Rondo. Obviously he's no Rondo but they play so much a like that it's scary. Isaac has a much better shot though. You can't leave him open or he will kill you, but his real threat is driving to the hole and throwing up junk shots. The thing is, they are not junk shots, they are just his style. His body control and quickness are so good that it's nearly unstoppable to defend.

On top of that, he seems to be a fine young man with a heart as big as Montana. He's quite the pesky defender too. He'll be one that is truly missed. It's been a pleasure watching him.

The issue with the clock is that it is a wireless setup and the clock doesent always get the signal at the same time. If you notice a lot of times the clock will run for a few seconds then jump back to where it got the signal to stop. Pepsi told me they downloaded the lastest software in it today but they still had clock issues.