Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill County Head Coaching Job..

Featured Replies

From what I hear, Estill County will be accepting applicants after season for the Head Coach job at the high school. Anyone know anyone in particular who is interested???

  • Replies 31
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Coach Tiller Going? I havent heard this one.

Where is Coach Tiller Going? I havent heard this one.

Coach Tiller resigned to go a different direction.

Anyone know who is interested?

Estill County would be a good place to coach. Their enrollment is over 700 and they are in a district and region that gives them more of a chance to make it to the state tournament than their old one, the 10th.

They have already made an impact in the region in other sports. They have won back-to-back regional titles in baseball, and four straight in softball, since joining the 14th region in 2005-2006 SY.

Whats the status of this coaching job? I have not heard anything in the last few days?

  • Author
Whats the status of this coaching job? I have not heard anything in the last few days?

 

I have heard a rumor of Al Holland. Anyone know any truth to this rumor?

What about the current JV coach at Estill, what is he going to do?

Coach Holland would not go to Estill County, just a rumor. Jon Bentley interview last night, from what I hear it was a good one. Could be hiring soon, good luck to the Engineers on this hiring process. Always a tough decision.

 

Just wondering, didn't either of the assistants apply? They have been their a long time and have paid their dues, surely they would give them a chance.

  • Author

I do not know much about Jon Bentley, Could someone give more information on him?

Graduated from Hazard, about 6'8", played for Marshall, I believe, been an assistant for the last 3 years. Currently on his 2nd year with Coach Hatcher in Perry County. Definitely has a great basketball resume under a lot of good coaches. Would think he would do a great job.

Graduated from Hazard, about 6'8", played for Marshall, I believe, been an assistant for the last 3 years. Currently on his 2nd year with Coach Hatcher in Perry County. Definitely has a great basketball resume under a lot of good coaches. Would think he would do a great job.

 

Played at EKU and has been at PCC for the last 2 the year before that at Bell county and the year before that at Hazard.

  • Author

I received word today that some other 14th region coaches had applied for this position, however, I was not able to get any names. Does anyone know what other 14th region coaches have applied?

Heard that an assistant from South Laurel got the first offer at Estill job first but that he ended up taking another job because there were more talent coming up, was his reasoning. I had heard it was Jackson Co, is the Jackson Co Coaching job open?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.