Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 77 Cincinnati 73

Featured Replies

He shouldn't have. He didn't do anything. They should have at least looked at that replay.

 

They both deserved it and the officials did look at the monitor right after the play...

They both deserved it and the officials did look at the monitor right after the play...

 

Ok. I missed that. Gates didn't throw the elbow and I really didn't see what he should have been T'd for, but since you were there I'll believe you are correct.

Totally agree on the 50/50 calls, but you don't get tossed for effect in a game with that much on the line. At the end of the day that wasn't going to magically make wide open jump shots start falling...

 

Agreed, but it wouldn't have been for effect. I would have lost it b/c it was warranted and they couldn't lose that game if they had any dream left.

Ok. I missed that. Gates didn't throw the elbow and I really didn't see what he should have been T'd for, but since you were there I'll believe you are correct.

 

It was the jawing and getting chest to chest that drew the double T. It was actually nice to see any kind of emotion out of Gates.

 

He has the most mind numbing stat I've ever seen going right now. At 6'9" 270 he has 1 defensive rebound in the last FOUR games combined. He makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes...

  • Author
It was the jawing and getting chest to chest that drew the double T. It was actually nice to see any kind of emotion out of Gates.

 

He has the most mind numbing stat I've ever seen going right now. At 6'9" 270 he has 1 defensive rebound in the last FOUR games combined. He makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes...

 

Gates looked more assertive on the offensive end. I would like to see him park himself on the block, and quit drifting 8-10 feet away from the basket though. What did Stephenson wind up with last night? he seemed kind of quiet when I was watching.

What did Stephenson wind up with last night? he seemed kind of quiet when I was watching.

 

12 points, 7 boards and 3 assists. 4-11 from the field and 4-8 from the FT line...

It was the jawing and getting chest to chest that drew the double T. It was actually nice to see any kind of emotion out of Gates.

 

He has the most mind numbing stat I've ever seen going right now. At 6'9" 270 he has 1 defensive rebound in the last FOUR games combined. He makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes...

 

Are you serious? At 6'9'' 270 you should be getting more than 1 defensive rebound just by being in the lane. That is appalling.

:puke:

The camera man kept showing some crazed fan in the stands wearing a #11 UC jersey, reacting to calls in the 2nd half. Then they would try to get a close up of Mick, and he was dropping some serious FBombs. I find this stat to be depressing, UC has never won a game in March under Mick.

  • Author
The camera man kept showing some crazed fan in the stands wearing a #11 UC jersey, reacting to calls in the 2nd half. Then they would try to get a close up of Mick, and he was dropping some serious FBombs. I find this stat to be depressing, UC has never won a game in March under Mick.

 

Wow. Well I guess he hasn't really coached many games in March though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.