Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 77 Cincinnati 73

Featured Replies

Quite possibly. I know he got T'ed up (in the 1st half, I think) and was riding the officials pretty good in the 2nd half.

 

I listened to a portion of it on the radio & you could hear him yelling, and the ref finally yelled back "That's enough." At that point, he already had 1 T.

  • Author

I saw the 1st T. I think it was over a missed travel call.

He never got a 2nd T...

 

He should have.

By the way, worst backdoor cover EVER.

 

By who? Nova went to 4 most places. I luckily got it at 3.5.

  • Author
He never got a 2nd T...

 

OK. I just thought I heard on the radio this morning that he got the boot. My mistake.

By who? Nova went to 4 most places. I luckily got it at 3.5.

 

By UC. I got it at 4.

He should have.

If you say so...

OK. I just thought I heard on the radio this morning that he got the boot. My mistake.

 

Gates got a T so there were 2 in the game...

If you say so...

 

I think you didn't understand me. I would have if I were him. I'm not blaming the loss on the refs, but I think UC didn't get any 50/50 calls.

Gates got a T so there were 2 in the game...

 

He shouldn't have. He didn't do anything. They should have at least looked at that replay.

By UC. I got it at 4.

 

Got you. UC covers and possibly wins if they wouldn't have missed the wide open late looks at 3 or Lance hits the 2 FT's. The odds makers were right (again). I got it at 3.5. The 2 FT's at the end were big for you.

I think you didn't understand me. I would have if I were him. I'm not blaming the loss on the refs, but I think UC didn't get any 50/50 calls.

Totally agree on the 50/50 calls, but you don't get tossed for effect in a game with that much on the line. At the end of the day that wasn't going to magically make wide open jump shots start falling...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.