February 28, 201016 yr If Purdue wins then I think they would be #1, even though they lost their best player. I'm just going by the rankings. 1) Purdue 2) Syracuse 3) Kansas 4) UK 5) Duke My top 5 would be: 1) Kansas 2) Syracuse 3) UK 4) Duke 5) K State
February 28, 201016 yr Syracuse should have been number 1 when KY got it, IMO. If they're not no. 1 this week: Conspiracy Theory.
February 28, 201016 yr Yeah I did. It doesnt say teams or top 5 starting players. Gotta agree with you there. :thumb:
March 1, 201016 yr Want to know how basketball Gods make things right? Here's my off the wall prediction..... 1 - Syracuse 2 - Duke 3 - Kansas 4 - Kentucky 5 - K State 'Cuse loses in the Big East tourney, Duke wins out, and somehow becomes the overall #1 seed (based mainly on SOS, and RPI)....then they go down in the Sweet 16, prompting everyone to state, it was all the Dickie V love fest overrated thing from the get go....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.