Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11th Region Draw

Featured Replies

I don't think that Franklin Co. will beat Henry Clay.

 

Well I do. :banana:

I don't think that Franklin Co. will beat Henry Clay.

 

Henry Clay is definately the favorite in this one. I think the folks from FCHS should take your advice and get a little tougher regular season schedule. It could pay off in the post season.

 

I think the pressure is on Scott County to win this region. After all they should be the favorite. They start four kids that transferred to Scott Co after their freshman and sophmore years. They have another kid in the rotation that moved in after his 8th grade year from an adjacent school system. This is a team that has a collection of talent that should win the 11th and compete for a state championship.

Dang man you've been all over Franklin County like an extra smedium t shirt all year whats your deal.

 

No deal. I've seen both teams play this season and that's just my opinion.

 

My take on the game would be to attempt to keep Hall from penetrating (as much as possible) and don't give him any "open" looks. If HC slows him down then Franklin Co. will be limited on offense.

 

Henry Clay is not very big but they can shoot and they are quick. They also have a very good coach. The whole team also plays very hard. HC weakness is handling the ball up top.

 

Chill out, don't take my comments personal.:isurrender:

I have a couple of suspicions.

 

Something tells me Tates Creek might be the sleeping giant in this region.

 

Something tells me that Lafayette might be suffering from a post Lexington Catholic hangover and had better get their focus to be a factor in this tough 11th Region.

Henry Clay is definately the favorite in this one. I think the folks from FCHS should take your advice and get a little tougher regular season schedule. It could pay off in the post season.

 

I think the pressure is on Scott County to win this region. After all they should be the favorite. They start four kids that transferred to Scott Co after their freshman and sophmore years. They have another kid in the rotation that moved in after his 8th grade year from an adjacent school system. This is a team that has a collection of talent that should win the 11th and compete for a state championship.

 

Agreed. And without LexCath in the mix, there's even more.

 

Seems like there were some hard feelings after all the transferring regarding the lack of playing time for kids that had come up through the local system. The Cards' failure to get to Rupp the past two years didn't help. I think there's a tremendous amount of pressure on them to make it out of the 11th.

Franklin County could not have asked for a better draw. The Flyers may get a chance at redemption in the semifinals if they and Lafayette win out. Lafayette ended the Flyers regional title hopes with a huge upset last year. Go Flyers!!!

 

Thanks for reminding me.:puke:

 

I think the Franklin County/Henry Clay game will be a good match-up. FC needs multiple contributions on offense, but if they do I like their chances even though it would be a huge upset for Franklin County to beat a Lexington team. I am not sure it has ever happened. :notworthy:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.