Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What franchises in Pro sports make it tough

Featured Replies

Nothing could be worse than being a Clippers fan.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are saying that IF they bring in the thugs and win then most fans will forget they are thugs. My point is they have had thug after thug and the best it has gotten them is beaten by a rookie QB at home the first round of the playoffs. The best player out of all of them was their #3 WR! The definition of instanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for different results.

 

What it got them was from a 4-11-1 team to a playoff team. So now that they are a playoff team, I guess their thinking is by doing it again it might make them even better. I do get what you are saying, and trust me I would much rather them have guys that don't get in trouble and just good role models. If this was a college team or a high school team, then I would be even more against it. However this is not a school I go to or anything like that. They do not represent me in anyway. Yes they are my favorite team, but they do not represent me at all. I mean you talk about these other teams would make guys fit into their culture or they wouldn't be there. Well what do you think signing these guys to these small contracts would do? I mean the Bengals would be able to get rid of them right away even for the smallest little thing. These guys do have talent so its worth the shot, and really not to many other guys out there that would be so much better that they actually would try to get. I know I would love it if we had a owner like Jerry Jones or something who is not afraid to spend money. The fact is though, we don't have that. We have an owner who is not going to do that. So either need to like them for who they are and what they do, or just find a new team because they are not going to change.

 

I know personally I am just glad the Bengals are at least going out and trying to address their needs. Knowing the Bengals it wouldn't have surprised me at all if they would have just been content with being a playoff team this past year, and thinking that they could do it again with just what they have. So its just kind of a relief to me that they are actually trying to address their needs. If getting these guys is what they think will make them better, then so be it. Give them a shot, and hope for the best then. They are actually trying more than normal to improve their team compared to what we usually got to see from this team in off seasons.

 

(As a side note. I think if they were to sign a Pac Man. They should wait till after the draft. They might fill that need in the draft, and wouldn't even need to take a chance on him then.:thumb:)

Nothing could be worse than being a Clippers fan.

 

:laugh:

Even in the 80's it wasn't hard being a Steelers fan... :cool:

Try eating and breathing the Chargers and Padres.

 

We also use to have the Clippers in San Diego.

I have cursed my father on many occasions for leading me to a life of frustration and let downs. Thats right I'm a life long Browns fan. Stinking Elway! Ernest freaking Byner! Art Modell! and the list goes on and on. I really dont know if we will ever make it to a Super Bowl.

 

I feel your pain. Browns for me:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.