Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How much longer will Pitino be at Louisville?

Featured Replies

Whether it's for another job or to retire, what do you think?

 

I find it hard to believe that he won't be around to coach his 2011 class.

I don't know which for but I say he coaches next season then he is out!

Whether it's for another job or to retire, what do you think?

 

I find it hard to believe that he won't be around to coach his 2011 class.

 

4 years max or shorter depending on how well Cal & UK are doing he absolutely can not stand the fact that Cal is at UK and is doing so well it eats at him every day.

I have been told for a long time that next season will be his last, but the Nets job could change that now. I don't see him coaching UL at the start of the 2011-2012 season...

I think all the stress in his life is really showing, he should have walked at the scandal more than likely. He looks like hes aged 20 years. I hope he retires and goes to a beach and has a nice retirement. He was good to both schools in KY.

I have been told for a long time that next season will be his last, but the Nets job could change that now. I don't see him coaching UL at the start of the 2011-2012 season...

 

Do you think he was or still is interested in the job?

Do you think he was or still is interested in the job?

From what I have heard he wants one more shot at the NBA before he retires, so I'm sure there is some interest...

Whether it's for another job or to retire, what do you think?

 

I find it hard to believe that he won't be around to coach his 2011 class.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I wouldn't be surprised either way with Pitino but that will be a monster class. It will be a very experienced team with Samuels, Jennings, Kuric as seniors and Siva running the point as a junior plus all that young talent. That could be a dangerous team.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I wouldn't be surprised either way with Pitino but that will be a monster class. It will be a very experienced team with Samuels, Jennings, Kuric as seniors and Siva running the point as a junior plus all that young talent. That could be a dangerous team.

 

No way Samuels stays all 4 years. Also, if they miss out on Teague will it really be that much of a "monster" class?

That's kinda what I was thinking. I wouldn't be surprised either way with Pitino but that will be a monster class. It will be a very experienced team with Samuels, Jennings, Kuric as seniors and Siva running the point as a junior plus all that young talent. That could be a dangerous team.

Chandler is the only one that makes an instant impact on a consistent basis as a freshman IMO and he has issues bringing it every game already. Blackshear is very talented, but from the times I have watched him is more of a 50-100 ranger player in the class. Taylor and Price are nice 4 year guys, but you'd be asking a lot of them to make a big splash year one. Now if they land Teague, that's a whole different story...

No way Samuels stays all 4 years. Also, if they miss out on Teague will it really be that much of a "monster" class?

As of right now per rivals they have two 5 stars and two 4 stars with with the potential for a few other big time recruits. I would consider it one of the 2 best if not the best class Pitino has had at UofL so yes I personally would describe it as a monster class.

Chandler is the only one that makes an instant impact on a consistent basis as a freshman IMO and he has issues bringing it every game already. Blackshear is very talented, but from the times I have watched him is more of a 50-100 ranger player in the class. Taylor and Price are nice 4 year guys, but you'd be asking a lot of them to make a big splash year one. Now if they land Teague, that's a whole different story...

I think that's a fair assessment. If nobody at UofL is leaving early in the next two off seasons then I don't see a huge need for an impact from the freshmen that year so I'm fine with that. Although I do think Blackshear would need to make an impact for that team at the 2 spot.

As of right now per rivals they have two 5 stars and two 4 stars with with the potential for a few other big time recruits. I would consider it one of the 2 best if not the best class Pitino has had at UofL so yes I personally would describe it as a monster class.

 

I'd label it as a very solid class.

 

Now monster class is what Kentucky's potential 2011 class would be...:D

I'd label it as a very solid class.

 

Now monster class is what Kentucky's potential 2011 class would be...:D

I was waiting for that. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.