February 6, 201016 yr Author We talked about it in a different thread this week, but another example of Wall not getting back to play defense. Instead, he tries to time it and get the highlight block...draws a foul instead.
February 6, 201016 yr Author Don't think this is going to be an 86 point performance in the first half by the Cats...at this right, they might not even get 86 points in the game. Still haven't gotten their first field goal at the under 16 TV timeout.
February 6, 201016 yr Author I know he has a bad rep, but definitely wasn't a flagrant elbow by any means. I will agree witha foul, but wasnt' an intential elbow...we'll see what they say.
February 6, 201016 yr Author That was not offensive, that was a bad call on that elbow. No, it was definitely a foul. Just wasn't flagrant, or intentional. Nice to see Darius Miller knocked down that three, even though it didn't count because of the carry.
February 6, 201016 yr This is the worst LSU team I've seen in my lifetime, and I've seen some pretty bad one's.
February 6, 201016 yr Author Bledsoe's tip dunk was awesome. Crazy that he can get up that high for being so short. Cousins is certainly a beast.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.