Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson's Draft Stock

Featured Replies

Patterson just wants to win, that is all he cares about. He doesn't care about "getting his". I'd take a team full of Patterson's if I could. I'd post a quote I read of his on KSR stating that, but the site isn't working for me for whatever reason.

Patterson just wants to win, that is all he cares about. He doesn't care about "getting his". I'd take a team full of Patterson's if I could. I'd post a quote I read of his on KSR stating that, but the site isn't working for me for whatever reason.

 

They have to have one of the worst servers ever....They are always "down".

I think Patterson had one of his best games of the season versus Ole Miss. He put it all on display - hit the three, aggressive rebounding, strong finish at the basket, excellent defense, hustle plays, continued smart play on the floor. The thing he has done this year that has really elevated his stock is shooting. He looks really good shooting the three and that added shooting range is big in the NBA. Patterson has been in the 8-12 range all year in the mock drafts and I don't see him moving much off of that.

 

The one factor that is going to have a big impact on all the guys who may turn pro is the NBA contract negotiations. The owners are talking lockout. There is a chance there may not even be NBA basketball next fall. There is a big push from the owners to cut player salaries. I am not sure how this affects this year's draft from the salary side but ... watch the NBA contract negotiations closely. There is a slight chance all these guys may be back next year if it gets ugly in the NBA.

 

The lockout is the reason I think they'll all go. They will play next year and the lockout will be for the season after that. If they don't get a contract this summer they may have to wait an extra year.

  • Author

Patrick Patteron's stretch that I keep referring to:

 

With just under 11:00, Patteron nailed a 3 in the corner.

 

On defense, he blocked a shot.

 

Then, he demanded the ball downlow, did an up & under, got fouled & finished the basket. To cap things off, he knocked down the free throw.

 

Patterson was very, very active on the boards and defensively all game.

I think the Cats are going through a slight period of adjustment with the emergence of Cousins as a dominant force in the post. Cuz has been very good from the word go, IMO, but he has taken it up to another level in the last month. Perhaps I'm wrong.

That's his main problem imo, his unselfishness. It's almost as if he'd rather take a step back then be the main guy, but he's too good for that on this level.

 

On this team, it isn't necessary. At times he needs to be the main guy but not always. Boogie had shown to be the man on the block on this team. I do wish PP demanded it more when Boogie is out though.

On this team, it isn't necessary. At times he needs to be the main guy but not always. Boogie had shown to be the man on the block on this team. I do wish PP demanded it more when Boogie is out though.

 

Might be in March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.