Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Juniors in the 8th Region

Featured Replies

Let's not forget about Travis Davis at Gallatin County.

 

Sophmore

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya he is a sophomore but by time he is a senior he will be great. Have not seen him much but when they played Walton in the All A tourney he had about 9 threes, about 6 of them were from close to three feet behind the line, he was hitting shots from everywhere.

Pete Baldwin is a senior. Is younger cousin, Tybirious "Spud" Baldwin is a junior at HC and he runs the point for the Wildcats this season.

 

Sorry - I had incorrect info.

Actually Justin Webb has stepped up his game since Trent Green left and is averaging a double double. He had 23 points 11 rebounds against Eminence and 19 points and 15 rebounds against Carroll last night.

 

The most recent stats provided to me by Coach Lauster only go through 13 games...but he'd have to be averaging 14 boards a game in the last 7 contests to bring his average to a double-double...

Actually Justin Webb has stepped up his game since Trent Green left and is averaging a double double. He had 23 points 11 rebounds against Eminence and 19 points and 15 rebounds against Carroll last night.

 

Don't mean to quibble, but just for the record...According to the stats provided by Trimble County on the KHSAA.org site, Justin's averages through 20 games (Trimble is currently 4-16) are 12.8 ppg and 8.2 rebounds...

  • Author
Don't mean to quibble, but just for the record...According to the stats provided by Trimble County on the KHSAA.org site, Justin's averages through 20 games (Trimble is currently 4-16) are 12.8 ppg and 8.2 rebounds...

 

I know the points are correct but I'm not sure about the rebounds,from my standpoint. I can only keep up with the points from the sidelines. I have to rely on other people about the rebounds. It doesn't really matter anyway, I just know that he has improved throughtout the season and hopefully will continue to improve. Where are the stats on KHSAA's website. I've looked and thought Trimble County didn't report any?

:confused:

I know the points are correct but I'm not sure about the rebounds,from my standpoint. I can only keep up with the points from the sidelines. I have to rely on other people about the rebounds. It doesn't really matter anyway, I just know that he has improved throughtout the season and hopefully will continue to improve. Where are the stats on KHSAA's website. I've looked and thought Trimble County didn't report any?

:confused:

 

Go to http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk09/?id=31215

 

They just reported their stats today.

 

Justin has been one of my favorite players in the 8th since watching him in a game last year in Bedford. His development has been impressive; I think - to a large extent - the loss of Trent Green has accelerated that. Of course, losing Green has really hurt TC, because now Webb has had to shoulder a much bigger burden. As such, he plays so much bigger than he really is.

Go to http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk09/?id=31215

 

They just reported their stats today.

 

Justin has been one of my favorite players in the 8th since watching him in a game last year in Bedford. His development has been impressive; I think - to a large extent - the loss of Trent Green has accelerated that. Of course, losing Green has really hurt TC, because now Webb has had to shoulder a much bigger burden. As such, he plays so much bigger than he really is.

 

Is Green injured?

  • Author
Is Green injured?

Green didn't return after Christmas break.

  • Author
Go to http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk09/?id=31215

 

They just reported their stats today.

 

Justin has been one of my favorite players in the 8th since watching him in a game last year in Bedford. His development has been impressive; I think - to a large extent - the loss of Trent Green has accelerated that. Of course, losing Green has really hurt TC, because now Webb has had to shoulder a much bigger burden. As such, he plays so much bigger than he really is.

Thanks for the information. I knew I hadn't seen them on here before. I stand corrected. :thumb:

Is Green injured?

 

As I understand it, Green is not only a talented basketball player, but also a talented race car driver! Apparently VERY good, for his age. As I understand it, he comes from a racing family. And that sport has just gotten to where it is taking too much time - basketball simply got crowded out.

Green did not agree with coaching staff and did not want to put in the time with the results at the time.

Carson fields. South oldham.

Dunbar is a good one. In fact I don't think Spencer has any seniors so they should be very strong next year.

Green did not agree with coaching staff and did not want to put in the time with the results at the time.

 

Not true. Why do you take cheap shots like that? Don't you have another team to we worrying about?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.