Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vacations

Featured Replies

  • Author
I love cruises. You shouldn't worry about being "stuck on a boat" because there is SO MUCH to do aboard the ship, at times you'll forget you are even on a ship. Plus, when you are on a cruise, the ship will dock most days and you have the opportunity to spend the day going on shore excursions and such. However, transatlantic/pacific cruises do have consecutive days at sea. Other than those, most others only have an occasional day here and there where the ship doesn't dock. Our family did a 14 day Baltic/North Sea cruise this summer and we had a BLAST (10 countries in 14 days). Afterward, we spent 3 days in London. You hit the nail on the head when you said it's a great way to see several places.

 

I think I'll eventually try one. I've been close several times but never could pull the trigger.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Secrets Maroma Beach--and I cannot wait to go back! Where did you stay?

 

We stayed at the RIU Palace Riviera Maya. It was great. We're going back next October for our honey moon !

 

Did you go into Playa Del Carmen any ? That was my favorite part of the trip.

Skiing - Telluride, Colorado. Less hectic than Aspen or Vale.

Cruises are the way to go. I've been to Mexico, the Bahamas, and Alaska on cruises, and am hoping to take either a European or Australian cruise in the next year or two....So much to do, including a casino! :lol:

Just give me the Beach. Myrtle Beach or Gulf Coast.

I've always enjoyed going to big cities. The funest trip I have been on was to LA a few years ago. I took one day and committed to going to see every but name arena/stadium in a 20 mile radius. We also spent a few days at Laguna Beach and it was great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.