Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Am I Missing About the Pro Bowl?

Featured Replies

The AFC South has all of the QB's for the AFC but the best QB in the South isn't there :lol:

 

They have to do something about this.

 

Instead of complaining, we need to come up with some suggestions...

 

Yeah, because I'm sure Roger Goddell is monitoring BGP for some good ideas to spruce up the Pro Bowl ... :lol:

And who else thinks that The Office episode following the Super Bowl last year was the best Office ever?

 

BOOM ROASTED

 

AGREE!

It is a joke, but I will probably watch some or at least have it in the channel flip rotation for that time slot. Early prediction 28-24 AFC, Andre Johnson MVP.

The AFC South has all of the QB's for the AFC but the best QB in the South isn't there :lol:

 

They have to do something about this.

 

Instead of complaining, we need to come up with some suggestions...

Do not have it. Look, football is different from other sports because there are collisions and cuts made that could cost someone millions of dollars. The risk is not near the same as other All Star sports. Go to a smaller venue. Recognize the actual pro bowlers and not all of these reserves, have a Punt/Pass/Kick contest for various positions, do a SR Bowl member vs. Pro Bowl member skill contest... I do not know, something different.

 

With that said, I will tune in to the game to get my football fix. :D

Yeah, because I'm sure Roger Goddell is monitoring BGP for some good ideas to spruce up the Pro Bowl ... :lol:

 

:lol: No I'm just saying everyone acts like the NFL is so stupid but what is the best solution?

Do not have it. Look, football is different from other sports because there are collisions and cuts made that could cost someone millions of dollars. The risk is not near the same as other All Star sports. Go to a smaller venue. Recognize the actual pro bowlers and not all of these reserves, have a Punt/Pass/Kick contest for various positions, do a SR Bowl member vs. Pro Bowl member skill contest... I do not know, something different.

 

With that said, I will tune in to the game to get my football fix. :D

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Author

Wasn't there a small contingent on here promoting Vince Young as a potential MVP Candidate?

 

The thing, to me, that matters the most is that Peyton Manning won't be there. He was "The Mayor" of the Pro Bowl and always gave those first timers a hard time. A lot of the player's traditions are being broken. And honestly, after a full season, I think that's what it's about.

The MOST ridiculous thing is that the NFL is requiring Saints and Colts players to be there.

That would be a good day to catch up on some old movies.:D

  • Author
The MOST ridiculous thing is that the NFL is requiring Saints and Colts players to be there.

 

You're absolutely right. The fact that the NFL is forcing them to leave their team is ridiculous. So they can stand on the sidelines? Give me a break.

The MOST ridiculous thing is that the NFL is requiring Saints and Colts players to be there.

 

Really? How absurd. I'll be taking the fine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.