January 26, 201016 yr We are currently awaiting the arrival of our 3rd child. That said, Momma is quite miserable. We thought yesterday was the day, as there were numerous contractions and such. The nesting is done, the room is ready. I am more than ready to get back some normalcy in the house. Been on lock down for the last couple of weeks. Let's bring him in....More later.
January 26, 201016 yr We are currently awaiting the arrival of our 3rd child. That said, Momma is quite miserable. We thought yesterday was the day, as there were numerous contractions and such. The nesting is done, the room is ready. I am more than ready to get back some normalcy in the house. Been on lock down for the last couple of weeks. Let's bring him in....More later. :lol::lol::lol:Are you sure that is the word you meant to use? Good luck and keep us posted.
January 26, 201016 yr Author ^ The kid part we have down. It's the hormones that I struggle with. Thank God my wife isn't on this forum.
January 26, 201016 yr Precious one, So small, So sweet Dancing in on angel feet Straight from Heaven's brightest star What a miracle you are! Congratulations, RP. I pray everything goes well for Mama and Baby. Keep us posted. :thumb:
January 27, 201016 yr ^ The kid part we have down. It's the hormones that I struggle with. Thank God my wife isn't on this forum. Whats her phone number? :sssh: There is nothing better than bringing a new baby into your home, hormones and all! Congrats! Hope he gets here soon.
January 30, 201016 yr Take her out to a Mexican restaurant and then walk a lap around the parking lot afterward. Should be here in no time after that....
January 30, 201016 yr Author Take her out to a Mexican restaurant and then walk a lap around the parking lot afterward. Should be here in no time after that.... Did Thai food, did the other deed, did the long walk. This kid is hangin' on forever. I bowl Monday night, I am sure that's when it will be.
January 30, 201016 yr How much do you think little Earl Anthony is going to weigh? And will you call him EA for short?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.