Mason County

I`ve heard rumors that Tyler Black is lost for the season,& Manship has went back to Montgomery? Any confirmation?

I have heard that Manship did go back to Montgomery, don't think he is playing ball there. Also heard that Tyler Black was having a MRI today. Maybe some Mason Co faithful can give more information on Tyler Black.

I have heard that Manship did go back to Montgomery, don't think he is playing ball there. Also heard that Tyler Black was having a MRI today. Maybe some Mason Co faithful can give more information on Tyler Black.

Manship is gone back to Montgomery yes,Tyler still up in the air,Cross your fingers..

Tough blow for the Royals.

When will Pawsat and Harris be back?

If I were either one of these two, would maybe consider sitting out basketball this season just to rehab from the football season. Their bread is buttered in football, that is where they will be getting their scholarships and to a Division 1 school at that, am sure.

I'm pretty sure that Tyler has torn his miniscus. And I'm certain he will be out for rest of season.

Bad Loss for the Royals. Although he has 2 more years as a Royal and should be fun to watch in the future.

Faster to come back from a miniscus than a ACL. Hope he has a successful surgery and is back playing soon.