Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby County/George Rogers Clark predictions

Which team will win? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Rockets travel to Winchester Friday night to take on the Cards. They have played two common opponets, Trinity and Eastern. Shelby Co beat Trinity 57-56 and lost to Eastrn 64-54. GRC lost to Trinity 70-64 and Eastern 77-70. Should be a great battle between these two teams. What are your thoughts and predictions?

GRC in a very close one at home.

GRC by 12

  • Author
GRC by 12

 

 

I think this one will go right down to the wire, very close game.

Looks to be a very good game, but curious how Shelby defends Zollo.

 

Key for Shelby is keeping PG Norris Beckley on the floor; the Rockets are a different team with him playing, but often struggled last year when he went to the bench for a rest or with foul trouble.

 

Should be a fun game to watch, that's for sure!

I think this one will go right down to the wire, very close game.

 

I don't think so, but hey, we will have to see.

Did Clark play Shelby Co last year?:confused:

  • Author
Did Clark play Shelby Co last year?:confused:

 

Yes, Jan 10th at Shelby Co. GRC won 61-59 in a barn burner.

 

 

Another tough game for Clark Co. Since they are at home ,I'll take Clark by 7.

Having seen Clark Co and Shelby Co, I like the Cards in this one. I think their size will really frustrate the Rockets all night long.

 

Donovan Johnson is a stud for SC as is Hicks, but outside of those two, I think the rest of the team will struggle some.

 

Cards by 10-15.

Shelby returns all five starters and their top sub from last year's team that lost to GRC by 2 (the top sub is now a starter). I think GRC's size will be an issue, but I've got to go with Shelby on this one in a real close one.

Shelby returns all five starters and their top sub from last year's team that lost to GRC by 2 (the top sub is now a starter). I think GRC's size will be an issue, but I've got to go with Shelby on this one in a real close one.

 

Clark Co returns a more veteran and seasoned team this year though... getting Kindred and Purvis back also makes a big difference.

  • Author
Having seen Clark Co and Shelby Co, I like the Cards in this one. I think their size will really frustrate the Rockets all night long.

 

Donovan Johnson is a stud for SC as is Hicks, but outside of those two, I think the rest of the team will struggle some.

 

Cards by 10-15.

 

Just don't see the Cards winning by that much. It could go either way. Also don't believe you are giving enough credit to the other Shelby Co players. They are more than a 2 man team.

 

Shelby returns all five starters and their top sub from last year's team that lost to GRC by 2 (the top sub is now a starter). I think GRC's size will be an issue, but I've got to go with Shelby on this one in a real close one.

 

I agree that our size may be a issue too. Heard they have two good guards and one could light it up.

 

Clark Co returns a more veteran and seasoned team this year though... getting Kindred and Purvis back also makes a big difference.

 

Purvis being out all last year and still trying to adjust is going to take awhile. He isn't back to his old form yet. Hopes to by mid Feb. Did not score at all in the Secena game.

Shelby by 2 in OT. Hopefully there will be a rematch in March!:thumb:

  • Author
Shelby by 2 in OT. Hopefully there will be a rematch in March!:thumb:

 

2 OT's man I will be a nervous wreck....:lol: I do agree with you that it will be close, just hope the Cards win. We have had huge crowds at all our home games. The weather may hold some back, but still look for a big crowd.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.