Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 54 Scott 49 (OT)

Featured Replies

You should be excited Gold,This loss probally means Scott will have to beat Campbell to make the region now,Which is by no means an easy game..They are the only team you fear in the 10th...

 

I love Gold but the bolded did make me laugh out loud.

 

Congrats to Brossart. Huge win.

I didn't realize that district seeded. Glad to hear they reward the teams that earn it during regular season match ups.

I'd imagine that folks in Alexandria aren't too happy about this one either.

 

I'm not picking on Goldie,We've been around here forever together,But thats what I read..

 

All in good fun guys, I did say it and stand behind it too. Scott will be there come tourney time. We have escaped by Scott at least 3 times in the regional tourney, lady luck could show up and be on their side and we could see a huge upset...yes this I fear.

Great bounceback win for the Mustangs! Rieger is tough to handle.

Scott's played a tough schedule up to this point but at 5-6, they have pretty much been an underachiever to this point.

 

 

As a Scott fan you hope the tough schedule pays off in the post season but it has been a frustrating group to watch this season. Just don't make enough basketball plays to win close games.

I'm amazed by the lack of a high-low game by Scott.

Really bad night for the Eagles as the JV and Freshman got blown out in the first two games of the triple header.

Coaching is 90% of half the game ya know!

I'm still rootin for you Scott Team.....listen to the Coach!....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.