Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seneca 74 George Rogers Clark 69

Featured Replies

GRC

 

Zollo 20

Stenzel 12

Cory Rogers 7

Daniels 19

Kindred 11

Purvis

Charlie Rogers

Martin

 

Zollo with 19 rebounds and Rogers with 10. Zollo and Cory Rogers named to All Tourney team.

 

Congrats to Secena, nice come back from 13 down.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Purvis not score??

 

This loss has to be frustrating for Coach Humphries considering the Cards led by 13 early and got outscored by 18 the rest of the way.

 

Clark has now lost 4 of their last 6...all to 7th region teams.

 

The 7th is absolutely brutal:

 

Jeffersontown: 12-0

Seneca 10-2

Ballard: 9-1

Eastern: 9-2

Trinity: 9-2

 

Clark's 4 losses have come to teams with a combined record of 34-11 and 5 of those losses belong to Male.

  • Author
Did Purvis not score??

 

This loss has to be frustrating for Coach Humphries considering the Cards led by 13 early and got outscored by 18 the rest of the way.

 

Clark has now lost 4 of their last 6...all to 7th region teams.

 

The 7th is absolutely brutal:

 

Jeffersontown: 12-0

Seneca 10-2

Ballard: 9-1

Eastern: 9-2

Trinity: 9-2

 

Clark's 4 losses have come to teams with a combined record of 34-11 and 5 of those losses belong to Male.

 

Purvis did not score. He has been in a scoring slump since the Memphis Central game. We have played so many 7th region teams I think they may adopt us....:lol:

Adopt GRC? What for? To be celler dwellers? I understand they're loaded with "potential", but they are losing games everytime they face 7th region teams, even the middle-of-the-pack 7th teams.

 

I sure hope GRC rights the ship. I hate knowing Gold Sunrise might be in a bit of anguish right now.

They did beat Saint X,although a very ugly game...

  • Author
Adopt GRC? What for? To be celler dwellers? I understand they're loaded with "potential", but they are losing games everytime they face 7th region teams, even the middle-of-the-pack 7th teams.

 

I sure hope GRC rights the ship. I hate knowing Gold Sunrise might be in a bit of anguish right now.

 

Just repeating what Jody Demling said when he was interview on our radio station.

 

They did beat Saint X,although a very ugly game...

 

Yes and we beat Male eariler in the year.

Yeah, but this loss is another good loss because it will only make CC better.:rolleyes::ohbrother:

  • Author
Yeah, but this loss is another good loss because it will only make CC better.:rolleyes::ohbrother:

 

Where did someone say this in the thread???

:idunno:

Where did someone say this in the thread???

:idunno:

 

I think I've seen it in every CC-7th region thread but this one so far,figured it was inevitable. Want you guys to get better, DO NOT want another Mason County state tournament appearance.

  • Author
I think I've seen it in every CC-7th region thread but this one so far,figured it was inevitable. Want you guys to get better, DO NOT want another Mason County state tournament appearance.

 

Not from GRC posters. If so show me and I will stand corrected.

 

We will get better, but as I stated before we will take some lumps this year with the schedule we play.The games were not blowouts that we lost, all were in reach of winning. Showes we are right up there with the top teams in the state.

I thought GRC played much better in the King Of the Bluegrass than they did in this past tournament. Althought they lost 2 games in Louisville they played much better and did much better against the pressure defense .

Wow another loss for GRC,I thought they would bag this one...Call me a homer but i think the 10th still goes through Mason(No phun intended)...How many turnovers is GRC averaging Gold,Just curious..

I think I've seen it in every CC-7th region thread but this one so far,figured it was inevitable. Want you guys to get better, DO NOT want another Mason County state tournament appearance.

 

Lol we appreciate you also....:lol::lol::lol::laugh:

Lol we appreciate you also....:lol::lol::lol::laugh:

 

Playing 16th region teams is a little different than playing the Louisville teams. You ought to try one ,once in a while.:ylsuper:

Playing 16th region teams is a little different than playing the Louisville teams. You ought to try one ,once in a while.:ylsuper:

 

We get a pretty good team Saturday night...Our schedule is no slouch either and you know that!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.