Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villa Madonna Academy 49 Williamstown 43

Featured Replies

Final

 

I think Villa played two today but have no idea about the second.

  • Author

lloyd day 3 038.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 039.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 040.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 045.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 055.jpg

  • Author

lloyd day 3 048.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 062.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 063.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 074.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 036.jpg

  • Author

lloyd day 3 075.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 077.jpg

 

lloyd day 3 080.jpg

Great pictures once again. Thanks paNDA:notworthy:

Great pics!

 

Have to admit, it was a little weird seeing daylight coming through the windows though!

  • Author
Great pics!

 

Have to admit, it was a little weird seeing daylight coming through the windows though!

 

Yes but the camera really loves the light!

  • Author

My friend at the game said this would make a good photo and after diagreeing with him I snapped it. Ok so I was wrong. Nice call Mike.

 

_MG_0624.jpg

This was a very nice tournament. We appreciate the invite to play in the tournament. Some of the best officiating that I have had the pleasure of watching this year....well even last year as well. I hope we can come back again next year....Great Job Villa Madonna!

My friend at the game said this would make a good photo and after diagreeing with him I snapped it. Ok so I was wrong. Nice call Mike.

 

[ATTACH]29322[/ATTACH]

 

My first thought was that it was a great photo of a pretty young lady.

 

My second thought is she needs to adjust her left hand.

  • Author
My first thought was that it was a great photo of a pretty young lady.

 

My second thought is she needs to adjust her left hand.

 

:thumb:

My first thought was that it was a great photo of a pretty young lady.

 

My second thought is she needs to adjust her left hand.

 

That's Chelsea West for Williamstown. As a 7th grader she set the school record with seven 3-pointers in a game. And, if I'm correct, she just recently broke that record with eight of them, in a game against Pendleton County.

 

Now that you've brought it up, the next time I watch her, I'm gonna have to see if she shoots her jumpers that way too!

That's Chelsea West for Williamstown. As a 7th grader she set the school record with seven 3-pointers in a game. And, if I'm correct, she just recently broke that record with eight of them, in a game against Pendleton County.

 

Now that you've brought it up, the next time I watch her, I'm gonna have to see if she shoots her jumpers that way too!

 

Well, if she's hitting 7 3s in a game with that right hand where it is, by all means, don't change.

Nice photos

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.