Leach Suspended for Alamo Bowl

WCM

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The initial reports of the "shed" and "electrical closet" appear to be a bit misleading.

http://www.doubletnation.com/2009/12/30/1225037/the-saga-of-mike-leach-something

Quite misleading. I guess that I should sue my parents for the size of my bedroom as a kid! MUCH smaller than either of these horrible places that Leach put the kid in.

No kidding. The "electrical closet" is larger than our football and basketball locker rooms.

I don't blame the University for firing him. What on Earth was he thinking? He's always been eccentric, but locking a kid in a dark closet for hours at a time? That's too much for any coach to do, even one with Leach's resume IMO.

Click the link Clyde posted and watch the video...

The timing of all this seems strange since 800k is due him thursday.

Bingo! While they owe him money I figured it would be before Thurs. They were mad at him for looking at the Washington job last year. The more I see the more James looks like a brat. I have a feeling that Texas Tech is going to find out that they have cut their nose of spite their face! Better get June Jones or they will fall down the ranks in Texas! Leach did wonders for their program!

I got the feeling last year that the AD didn't want him, but they renegotiate and sign him now want to get rid of him ??!! Sounds to me like some folks down there have been out in the sun to long and mighht have needed the shade along with James. :idunno: