Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A different side of DeMarcus Cousins

Featured Replies

He said none of the stores had shoes or clothes that would fit him but it was still fun to look.:lol: Cuz is a BIG man!

Was one of the four your wife.:D

 

Nope she is like me and really likes Tebow. She likes Cousins though I think (She yells at him and the rest of them on tv a lot when things aren't going 100% perfect).

Nope she is like me and really likes Tebow. She likes Cousins though I think (She yells at him and the rest of them on tv a lot when things aren't going 100% perfect).
She is a real UK Fan. :clap:

 

I like Tebow also and yes I yell at them too. I do like Cousins and when he does something stupid I just remember he is a freshman.

Nice clip. Seems like a kid that doesn't take himself too seriously. And at the end of the day, lets remember they are still kids. So, when he takes those shots we don't like, let Cal worry about it and let's just enjoy the show....and win!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.