Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby's top recruit quits via youtube

Featured Replies

So a young man quits basketball because he feels his legal problems are a distraction to his team and wants to get it in order, and people find that funny, WOW....

 

Did the people who find this funny actual watch the video, or just decide to blast cause it happened to Tubby?

 

I believe Tubby Smith is a great coach and a man of great integrity. I have supported him in the past and will continue to do so unless he gives me reason to do otherwise.

 

This young man has been arrested for stealing twice already since he has been to campus. His attempt to rouse support for his cause is comical to me. I have no obligation to support or even feel remorse for this thief.

I believe Tubby Smith is a great coach and a man of great integrity. I have supported him in the past and will continue to do so unless he gives me reason to do otherwise.

 

This young man has been arrested for stealing twice already since he has been to campus. His attempt to rouse support for his cause is comical to me. I have no obligation to support or even feel remorse for this thief.

 

I am not saying anyone should feel sorry for him, I find it pathetic that people find this situation funny bc they don't like a coach. There is nothing funny about the situation.

 

I don't understand the hatred some people still have for Tubby and why so many want to see him fail. He has not been the coach at UK for 3 years now. people need to GET OVER IT!!!!! What did he do to UK fans (and I am one) that was so bad....oh, he didn't win as much as they wanted him to. What a joke!!!

I am not saying anyone should feel sorry for him, I find it pathetic that people find this situation funny bc they don't like a coach. There is nothing funny about the situation.

 

I don't understand the hatred some people still have for Tubby and why so many want to see him fail. He has not been the coach at UK for 3 years now. people need to GET OVER IT!!!!! What did he do to UK fans (and I am one) that was so bad....oh, he didn't win as much as they wanted him to. What a joke!!!

 

:thumb:

 

I see your point!

So a young man quits basketball because he feels his legal problems are a distraction to his team and wants to get it in order, and people find that funny, WOW....

 

Did the people who find this funny actual watch the video, or just decide to blast cause it happened to Tubby?

 

:thumb:

I am not saying anyone should feel sorry for him, I find it pathetic that people find this situation funny bc they don't like a coach. There is nothing funny about the situation.

 

I don't understand the hatred some people still have for Tubby and why so many want to see him fail. He has not been the coach at UK for 3 years now. people need to GET OVER IT!!!!! What did he do to UK fans (and I am one) that was so bad....oh, he didn't win as much as they wanted him to. What a joke!!!

:thumb:

  • Author
So a young man quits basketball because he feels his legal problems are a distraction to his team and wants to get it in order, and people find that funny, WOW....

 

Did the people who find this funny actual watch the video, or just decide to blast cause it happened to Tubby?

 

Yeah, I thought it was funny because it happened to Tubby. The man has had more Team Turmoils than a bad episode of The Real World.

I believe Tubby Smith is a great coach and a man of great integrity. I have supported him in the past and will continue to do so unless he gives me reason to do otherwise.

 

This young man has been arrested for stealing twice already since he has been to campus. His attempt to rouse support for his cause is comical to me. I have no obligation to support or even feel remorse for this thief.

 

He left the basketball program in shambles.

He left the basketball program in shambles.

Just to stay within the mood of the thread, Billy G. and Eddie Sutton didnt also? The man was forced out, you got want you wanted, let it die!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.