December 16, 200916 yr Author It is certainly a lil bit of both. But Carson is simply not on. Brees or Manning would still do very well with our receivers. Manning definitely would he has shown that. Probably not as great as he would if they were using the Colts system. I don't think Manning would do as great in the Brats system. However he would do better, no questioning that. Now Drew Brees, I don't know. Have to remember if he was in this system, he would be having to play in a ball control system. He wouldn't get as many chances to get in a rhythm like he does playing in a wide open offense like he does with the Saints. Not to mention the receivers here aren't as good besides Chad. So I really don't think it would be much different actually. As I shown in that post, guys who play with ball control offenses like this, even if they are elite QB's they don't put up crazy good stats.
December 16, 200916 yr Coles has been a ridiculous disappointment this season. Talk about a complete and utter waste of $7M. Certainly they'll have the good sense not to bring him back next year.
December 16, 200916 yr Simpson will perform. I've said it before on here. He has the skill set to play in the NFL.
December 16, 200916 yr Coles has been a ridiculous disappointment this season. Talk about a complete and utter waste of $7M. Certainly they'll have the good sense not to bring him back next year. And pay him NOT to play at all?
December 17, 200916 yr And pay him NOT to play at all? I'm assuming he doesn't have a guaranteed contract.
December 17, 200916 yr Simpson will perform. I've said it before on here. He has the skill set to play in the NFL. Same skill set as Desaun Jackson?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.