Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colerain, OH 68 Simon Kenton 47

Featured Replies

Nope, that one is all my fault. :lol:

 

You never did answer though. Is Listerman there in any capacity? Wasn't he the head coach there last year? What happened?

 

I'm assuming he's still on staff, but don't know that for sure. He was never head coach at Colerain.

Surprises you? SHOCKED ME! I saw that Simon Kenton won again tonight and scored 80+ points.

 

We have no size. We haven't had size in 20 years. If we ever have a guy who's 6'4", it's big news. Typically our players range from 5'8" to 6'1". Don't ask me why, it's just the way it is.

 

-CardinalsFan

 

I guess the last good big man for Colerain was Ed Gampfer? (has it been over 20 years?)

Hey paNDA, as a fan, the pics are great. I appreciate it, and Im sure the others do as well.

Hey paNDA, as a fan, the pics are great. I appreciate it, and Im sure the others do as well.

 

Hopefully they add a little bit to the discussion. I never try to over do them.

  • Author
I guess the last good big man for Colerain was Ed Gampfer? (has it been over 20 years?)

Actually, DJ Bosse back in '93-'94 was the last real good big man. He went Division I and he may be the last Div I player to sign from Colerain.

 

That will change in the coming years. Have a couple that can play DI ball.

 

-CF

  • Author
Hopefully they add a little bit to the discussion. I never try to over do them.

Yes, thank you so much for the pics. They are very nice and add a lot to the discussion.

 

How many do you have from the game in total?

 

-CF

Yes, thank you so much for the pics. They are very nice and add a lot to the discussion.

 

How many do you have from the game in total?

 

-CF

 

 

Not too many, I sat there from 1pm until 10:00pm plus all the extra stuff. I knew a friend of mine was taking pics of this one so I relaxed and watched it more than photographed it.

Maybe this wasn't a bad loss for SK after all....Colerain is 6-0 right now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.