Greg Nord

corndog23

I agree. I dont quite get the decision to allow him to coach the bowl game. RP, what do you think?

I think that was part of the deal, he didn't want to leave his boys high and dry....I think he'll have a complete staff in the next few days....hit the road very hard for about 10 days...then coach his boys up....also gaining some experience against a Big East foe...I am not entirely happy he's coaching in the Sugar, but in the end, I don't care that much.

I imagine that will hurt UL recruiting this year.

He is acutally splitting time between the two. He'll get started recruiting for UofL and get the Gators ready for the Sugar Bowl. They usually don't start practicing for that for a anothe week or two anyway.

He was talking about getting started recruiting ASAP today. Said he had been recruiting some kids that he knew the Gators were gonna take, and planned on calling them as soon as he could.

I honestly don't think this will hurt one bit, and I respect him for finishing what he started for the Gators.

I do respect his opinion to not actively recruit current commits to Florida....he said if they call him....then so be it....I am sure UF is not worried about it, but if 2-3 of those kids wanted to come to the 'Ville, that would be drastic.

Me too. He said that the kids they weren't gonna take, he'd be activley recruiting (that's what I meant earlier-I mistyped that in my previous comment). Seems like a class guy.