Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 62 Tates Creek 50

Featured Replies

Final.

Didn't see this thread. Feel free to close mine Papa.

 

Thanks in advance.

Who are the starters for Scott County this year?

Fucci led Tates Creek with 27 points. Barksdale seemed to be out of it a little as he only had 5 points.

 

For Scott Co, Euton and Jackson both had 16 while Guyn was held to 9.

Who are the starters for Scott County this year?

 

Jackson, Guyn, Manning, Flannery/Ivey, Euton

 

I'm not sure who starts between Ivey and Flannery.

Flannery has been starting instead of Ivey.

Does Tanner Shotwell Play very much? How does he do when he gets in?

^^^I thought I heard Shotwell wasn't playing this year?

Does Tanner Shotwell Play very much? How does he do when he gets in?

 

He played very well last night. I believe he ended up with 11 points and 8 rebounds.

He played very well last night. I believe he ended up with 11 points and 8 rebounds.

 

Good to hear. I know over the summer he was debating whether or not he'd play.

TATES CREEK (3-1) — Fucci 7-18 11-11 27, Barksdale 2-4 1-9 5, Daugherty 1-5 3-4 5, Potter 4-5 0-0 6, Gibson 1-4 0-0 2, McFarland 0-2 1-2 1, Garner 2-2 0-0 4. Totals 16-45 16-21 50.

 

SCOTT COUNTY (2-1) — Jackson 5-12 6-8 16, Guyn 2-7 4-4 9, Euton 5-12 3-4 16, Flannery 1-5 2-2 4, Manning 2-6 0-0 4, Shotwell 4-7 3-4 11, Relford 0-2 2-2 2, Ivey 0-1 0-0 0, Schu 0-2 0-0 0. Totals 19-52 20-24 62.

 

Tates Creek 14 11 10 15—50

 

Scott County 21 15 10 16—62

I watched the game on the Wazoo channel. It was a good ball game. Both teams got after each other, but it really wasn't as close as the score shows. Scott Co. was up by around 20 when they started emptying the bench. Nice game by Shotwell.

Guyn's numbers dont look too hot, and I wasn't impressed with him in the Ballard game. Anybody that saw this game have any insight on how he played?

Is Barber hurt for Scott Co?

 

Haven't heard his name mentioned in many of the Scott Co threads and did not show up in boxscore?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.