Prayers for Monroe Player

tsyoung7

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like everyone else here in Monroe Co. was deeply sadddened by Ethan's passing. As middle school football coach had Ethan his first year of football. He had a great amount of determination and a real fine young man to work with. I believe God has a plan for everything that happens so there is a reason for this. Prayers go out to Ethan's family we will be at the gym today and tomorrow for the service. This was the hardest post I have every made as i was crying all the way thru it.

I was devastated to hear the news about Ethan losing his battle. We here at Lone Oak were praying for him to recover. God had other plans for Ethan. I pray that God will put his hands on this family through this sad time and comfort them and all that knew him and loved him. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I am so so sorrry about your loss. We just never know what God`s plans are for us. Hug your children and tell them you love them every day, no matter how big they are. Kids, tell your parents you love them too.

I was devastated to hear the news about Ethan losing his battle. We here at Lone Oak were praying for him to recover. God had other plans for Ethan. I pray that God will put his hands on this family through this sad time and comfort them and all that knew him and loved him. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I am so so sorrry about your loss. We just never know what God`s plans are for us. Hug your children and tell them you love them every day, no matter how big they are. Kids, tell your parents you love them too.

May God Comfort all the broken hearts at this time and i'm sure we all know that Ethan is in the greatest place of all! He has no pain, no worries, and no fears. His Home! and I pray for the Family and the Friends who are hurt in this terrible accident!

May God be with everyone in need!

-From NKY

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who followed and prayed for our family and our community. Greg, Janie, and Cameron are doing well after the fact. The community is coming around to exceptance of the loss of this child. I know our home is a little more empty without the boys and Ethan being here on weekends. I know God will not put anything on any of us that we are not capable of handling. So that being said, we are handling it best we know how...through Christ all things are possible.

God Bless and I hope this kind of trajedy does not befall on any of the BGP family or communities!!!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who followed and prayed for our family and our community. Greg, Janie, and Cameron are doing well after the fact. The community is coming around to exceptance of the loss of this child. I know our home is a little more empty without the boys and Ethan being here on weekends. I know God will not put anything on any of us that we are not capable of handling. So that being said, we are handling it best we know how...through Christ all things are possible.

God Bless and I hope this kind of trajedy does not befall on any of the BGP family or communities!!!

Thank you and know that you are always in our hearts.