Highlands vs. Paducah Tilghman

LUCK

Could Highlands beat this four seed so improved at the end of the year?

How do their schedules match up?

Does this western Kentucky school go toe to toe with the northern Kentucky power?

Edited by Alan60

Alan, Highlands is without a doubt, no question, the best team in the state this year, and one of the better in Ky. history. So I'll break it down for you, no one in the state can handle this highlands team. I will also add that I am not a fan of Highlands, but I give credit when it's due, they've earned it.

Alan, Highlands is without a doubt, no question, the best team in the state this year, and one of the better in Ky. history. So I'll break it down for you, no one in the state can handle this highlands team. I will also add that I am not a fan of Highlands, but I give credit when it's due, they've earned it.

"Without a doubt"........what about Paducah Tighlman? That was the question? They were on a roll at the end of the season. How would Highlands have handled them?

Oh and by the way Paducah Tighlman "earned it".

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** Highlands has a Great Football team this year!!! Isn't that enough.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
So I would not get suspended from BGP

Could Highlands beat this four seed so improved at the end of the year?

How do their schedules match up?

Does this western Kentucky school go toe to toe with the northern Kentucky power?

Really??? IMO, Paducah would have been beaten by every other team in the Championship games. Winners and losers in 1A, 2A, 4A, 5A and 6A. Highlands would name the score.

Congratulations to Paducah for winning the state championship.

Why is this even a thread cmon.....

This is a thread because we are discussing two state champions who did not get a chance to play each other. This mythical matchup between two champions deserves to be dicussed.