• Warren Cooper Bracken Co.
    • Shawn Myrick Mason Co.
    • James Smith Maysville
    • other?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember Bill Kelsch from Augusta in 65-66? He scored 29 a night and out scored Dave Cowens who was at NCC at the time. Dave went on an accepted a scholarship to Florida State and 4 years later was MVP in the NBA. Pretty impressive if you ask me. Bill also received scholarship offers from Florida State, Kansas, Xavier just to name a few.

Anybody remember?

Anyone remember Bill Kelsch from Augusta in 65-66? He scored 29 a night and out scored Dave Cowens who was at NCC at the time. Dave went on an accepted a scholarship to Florida State and 4 years later was MVP in the NBA. Pretty impressive if you ask me. Bill also received scholarship offers from Florida State, Kansas, Xavier just to name a few.

Anybody remember?

Kelsch could flat out shoot the ball.

does anyone remember Bobby Lee Wyatt from Pendleton?

he graduated in 1970. he was the best that I ever saw. when he and Ronnie Lyons met head to head, wyatt held Lyons to 4points and 6 rebounds! he was absolute magic!!!!

I'm not old enough to have seen him play, but I have friends and family members tell me that he was a great HS player. Someone said that "he could shoot the eyes out." I heard that he played two years at a JUCO, then finished up school at Louisiana Tech. One year, I heard this from somebody, he was either 1st or 2nd in free throw percentage in the whole nation while at Tech. He is now a PC hall of famer. His #22 is retired at PCHS.