Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell 30 Monroe County 16

Featured Replies

Fort Campbell back to the title game for a third straight year

Monroe played very well tonight. They ran a good "wildcat" offense that puts some yards on the FC defense.

 

I just think that they made some costly mistakes, and couldn't match our potent offense.

 

I hope that all MC Falcons made it home safe from the long drive. It was great to meet tsyoung7, semperfifalcon, sporty guy and many other MC faithful.

 

Later.

The interceptions were very costly. Two good teams, Good game, very nice field. What more can you ask for. Congradulations Falcons.

Monroe played very well tonight. They ran a good "wildcat" offense that puts some yards on the FC defense.

 

I just think that they made some costly mistakes, and couldn't match our potent offense.

 

I hope that all MC Falcons made it home safe from the long drive. It was great to meet tsyoung7, semperfifalcon, sporty guy and many other MC faithful.

 

Later.

 

 

I agree totally Bill. It was really nice to meet all the MC fans. Such a great group. Wished all football games could be played with that kind of on and off the field respect as tonight. Two great team of Falcons...and it was a great game. I also agree that unfortunately Roe did have a few too many penalties that hurt them. But much of the game was kept close and always hard fought.

 

Congrats to all Roe Falcons for a great season. And I am sure you guys will be even tougher next year. We hope you can come join us on our side of the field next week at WKU, we can always use a few more great Falcon fans!!!

 

As for my FC Falcons...great job guys. You have done it again. State bound ready to Top the Hill. TW73 is always with you!!! Let's bring home the 3peat!!! And let's make them all wish they were a FALCON!!! :0)

Very nice game by Monroe County and congratulations on a solid season.

 

It was nice to meet and talk with tsyoung7 and Simperfifalcon - hope you all had a safe trip home.

 

Great job by FC coaches to make adjustments and hold MC to 81 yards and zero points in the second half.

 

One more game left to "Top the Hill"

Congrats to FC. They where no doubt the better football team, I feel like our guys did play hard and left it on the field, but the penalties and turnovers were very irritating and uncharacteristic, but I don't know that it would have changed the outcome, FC is just so hard to stop, Andrews is a great athlete and there are many more that help FC be as successful as they are, some seen and some unseen. The Monroe fans will no doubt be cheering for FC next week, it would be a great accomplishment to win 3 in a row, and if FC plays like they can it will happen…

As to the Monroe players, not enough can be said about how important these Seniors have been to our program, they have laid the foundation that we can continue to build on and in my opinion there’s no better testament to what type player you are than legacy you leave behind you.

Next year we return roughly 8 starters on offense and several on defense and whatever we may be able to accomplish will in large part be because of the hard work and dedication to program that the seniors have made the standard not the exception. I have no doubt these seniors will go on to be successful in whatever endeavors they pursue if they continue to play the game of life the way they played the game of football…

Congratulations Class of ’09, keep your chest out and your heads high…

GO ROE GO

Sounds like FC rolled Roe not as tough a challenge as Murray

Those are good photos. Wait until you see the ones that Kim took. Once they get uploaded to the FCHS website, I'll do my best to post 'em up here.

 

I just think that Fort Campbell went into the locker room at half and had a real "wake up call" type speech given to them.......they came out in the second half and played harder than the first half. I think it was just too much for Monroe County to handle. The MC Falcons had a great season, going farther than they were expected to do and I think they'll be around for a while......

 

Later.

Big win for FC Falcons as they were the best team. Nice to meet Bill Williams, Falcon Backer, and LoveOfFootball. Best of luck next week and hope you win your 3peat. Congrats to Monroe Falcons for great season all the Seniors will be missed greatly. Monroe has several returning starters coming back and a lot of good young talent on the way so look for another good season next year. Go Monroe Falcons and FC Falcons win state again.

BTW, I forgot to add that it was great meeting billwilliams70, loveoffootball and FalconBacker all great people and great supporters of the FC program. loveoffootball I was really hoping Monroe could help you out with your scheduling conflict next week, but it didn't work out...:D

Sounds like FC rolled Roe not as tough a challenge as Murray

 

I don't know if I would completely agree with that. Two very different games against very different styles. FC and Roe have some similarities and match-up pretty well. FC ran into a huge Murray team which completely altered their game plan for FC and just about caught the Falcons napping.

BTW, I forgot to add that it was great meeting billwilliams70, loveoffootball and FalconBacker all great people and great supporters of the FC program. loveoffootball I was really hoping Monroe could help you out with your scheduling conflict next week, but it didn't work out...:D

 

:lol: Yes, I appreciate that, but as it stands we will just pray for a little help from our ever changing Military flights. Who knows maybe he will be early and he will be able to enjoy a long flight in followed by a quick trip to WKU. I know he won't mind! Thanks for thinking of us! :0)

Congratulations to Fort Campbell and all of their fans.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.